“At Anglo-American University, we seek to break the dichotomy of academia and everyday life in order to allow our students to learn necessary skills to succeed in their future career. We invite everyone to join our extraordinary community and benefit from joint cooperation.”
Peter Bolcha, Ph.D., Founder and Director of Center for Applied Research
Description and mission
The Center for Applied Research was established in 2012 as a platform for research projects and related activities connected to Anglo-American University. We have successfully accomplished dozens of student projects, several corporate research projects and organized workshops and academic events.
Our mission is to provide an opportunity for all interested AAU community members and external partners to work together, share knowledge, and ultimately gain mutual benefits from cooperation.
The main functions
- linking external partners (private companies and NGOs) with AAU students and faculty
- organisation of student projects and research projects with companies and other institutions
- organisation of joint projects with partner universities
- organisation of international conferences
- sharing information about research and related events at AAU
- Student projects Fall – end of August*
- Student projects Spring – end of January*
- Summer School – end of May*
- Research projects – all year round
- Internships – all year round
* please note that the capacity is limited, so the earlier the project is agreed the better.
How to contact us
Please use the contact form here or do not hesitate to send us an email to address
Responsible person: Peter Bolcha